The INB Performing Arts Center (formerly the Spokane Opera House), owned and operated by the Spokane Public Facilities District, serves as the premier entertainment venue in the Spokane Region. A legacy from Spokane's World Fair in 1974, this facility has hosted everyone from Jerry Seinfeld to "Phantom of the Opera" to "The Lion King." The elegant 2,700-seat INB Performing Arts Center is adaptable for symphony concerts, ballet, grand opera, road shows, country and rock music spectaculars, musical stage productions, travelogues, conventions and lectures.
Stay at the Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane!
We are less than a mile from the INB Performing Arts Center
Our Complimentary Amenities Include:
- Full Hot Breakfast Buffet
- Evening Reception featuring appetizers and your choice of wine, beer or soft drinks
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Premium Bedding
- Parking (one vehicle per suite)
- Electric car charging stations, including Tesla
- Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna & Steam Room
- Fitness Center
(INB Performing Arts Center Website)