Please be advised that the State of Washington is requiring that all individuals, including visitors, wear a cloth face covering when they are interacting with others who are not members of their household in public and private spaces. We ask for your assistance in complying with this code by wearing a cloth face covering when you are outside of your hotel room.
Interstate 90 East / West Bound: Take exit 281/Division Street exit. When you exit the freeway, follow Division North approximately one mile. While crossing the Division Street bridge, merge to the far Left-hand lane. Turn left at the traffic light onto North River Drive. Take the first left into Oxford Suites entrance.
From the Airport: Leaving the airport, merge onto HWY 2. Merge onto I-90 East, then follow the directions from Interstate 90 East.
Whether you're in town for work or for a vacation, Downtown Spokane offers something exciting for everyone all year round.
What's Nearby/Things To Do:
- Custer's Antique Shows
- Gonzaga University
- First Interstate Center for the Arts
- Northwest Public Power Association Conferences - NWPPA
- Pinot's Palette, Paint & Sip Studio
- Riverfront Park
- Silverwood Theme Park
- Splash Down Water Park
- Spokane Arena
- Spokane Chiefs
- Spokane WA Golf Courses
- The Warehouse Athletic Facility
Upcoming Area Events:
- Gonzaga University Move-In Weekend, Spokane, Washington, August 26-31, 2020
- Pig Out in the Park, Spokane, Washington, September 2-7, 2020
- Spokane Valleyfest, Spokane Valley, Washington, September 25-27, 2020
- Custer's Fall Antique & Collector's Show, Spokane, Washington, October 2-4, 2020
- Miranda Lambert, Spokane, Washington, October 8, 2020
- Washington State Quilters Quilt Show, Spokane, Washington, October 16-18, 2020
- Mt. Spokane Ski Patrol Ski Swap, Spokane, Washington, October 31, 2020 to November 1, 2020
- Winter Knights Snow & ATV Show, Spokane, Washington, November 14, 2020
- Custer's Christmas Arts & Crafts Show, Spokane, Washington, November 20-22, 2020